- Allow 1.5 hrs for the assessment.
- Arrive approximately 10 minutes before your appointment time, to complete relevant paperwork. You are expected to switch off your mobile phone for the assessment.
- An IME assessment usually takes 60 minutes, although depending on complexity, some assessments can take a shorter or longer time than this.
- Be advised that in some cases, due to unavoidable circumstances, the assessment commencement may be delayed by up to 30 minutes.
- Interviews may not be recorded unless with prior agreement.
- You may bring in a support person for the assessment, and whilst they are generally allowed to participate in the assessment, in some situations the examiner may prefer otherwise and advise accordingly.
- A grace time of 10 minutes will be offered from the appointment time, following which the appointment will be deemed a “failure to attend”, with relevant charges applicable.
- Reports are generally only forwarded to the referrers, and requests for a copy to the examinee may not be entertained.
- It is preferred that you take all your usual medications prior to the assessment.
- You may request the examinee to arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the appointment time. They are generally not required to arrive earlier.
- Please indicate in your referral letter if you need to speak with the examiner prior to the assessment.
- Reports are generally finalised within 2 weeks. Urgent turnaround generally incurs a higher fee.
- A schedule of fees is available by contacting our receptionist.
- Late cancellation fees are applicable for appointments cancelled more than 72 working hours prior to the confirmed time. In case of FTA (Failure to attend), a further reading charge for documents perused will also be applied.
- Our psychiatrists are available to provide expert evidence, and a schedule of fees can be made available on request.